We URGENTLY need locums in the following areas AND for Block Placements / Stay Aways across the UK
Hastings, Bexhill, Brighton, Kent, Sussex, Southampton, Hampshire, Weymouth, Dorset, Cornwall, Devon, Plymouth, Exeter, Taunton, Wells, Somerset, Warminster, Bath, Bristol, Wiltshire, Avon, S Wales, Swindon, Norfolk, Hull, Blackpool, Kendal, Lancashire, Durham, Channel Islands.
Enhanced Disclosure Barring service (DBS):We provide the cheapest Enhanced DBS check for locum pharmacists of any agency at only £50.80. If you require a DBS check please email DBS@totallocum.co.uk .
TotalLocum is one of the very few preferred agencies for Boots, Tesco, Lloyds and Well pharmacy. We have been established for 20 years so we have the largest client-base of any agency with over 9,000 pharmacies. An abundance of clients equals an abundance of locum work so register NOW!
We have a long established reputation for a prompt and efficient service run by pharmacists for pharmacists.
Newly qualified locums welcomed. We provide free guides to company procedures and computer systems, locuming and self-employed accountancy. We match locums to suitable placements in terms of support and workload of pharmacy.
ACT/Dispenser please add a note to the registration form.
Please note that locums will be required to provide the following additional documentation when registering. This is a requirement of the companies for us to maintain our preferred supplier status and hence ensure you receive the most work possible. All agencies will be required to request these documents.
- Two references
- A copy of your GPhC registration letter
- A copy of the photo page of your passport. If you are not an EU citizen we will also require a copy of a document demonstrating your eligibility to undertake self-employed work in the UK.
- A copy of your Repeat Dispensing certificate
- A copy of your Indemnity Insurance if you wish to work for Boots or Asda
- A copy of your Medicines Use Review certificate if you have completed this qualification