Who we are
What information we collect and how
The information we collect via this website may include:(1) Any personal details you type in and submit, such as name, address, email address, work preferences etc. (2) Details of your past work history and details of you future work commitments, requirements, requests and availability. (3) Details of your suitability for placements, notes on your work history and any other information that is required to undertake our role as a recruitment agency (4) Your preferences and use of email updates, recorded by emails we send you (if you select to receive email updates on products and offers). (5) Session information stored in cookies, these do not include any personal information and are used to ensure the correct data is extracted from the database when using our interactive systems.
Using your personal data: the legal basis and purpose
Any personal information we collect from this website will be used in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) and other applicable laws. We'll process your personal data:
- As necessary to perform our contract with you e.g.
- To find or attempt to find you work
- To obtain references or indications of suitability for work
- In our general dealings with companies or locums and to assist with our role as a recruitment agency
- As necessary for our own legitimate interests e.g.
- For good governance, auditing and management of our business operations
- To monitor emails, calls, other communications and activities
- For analysis and developing statistics
- As necessary to comply with a legal obligation e.g.
- When you exercise your rights under data protection law and make a request
- For compliance with legal and regulatory requirements and related disclosure
- For activities relating to prevention, detection and investigations of crime
- Based on your consent e.g.
- In certain cases we may use your email address and address to send you information on other products and services
- To send you marketing communications where we have asked your consent to do so
You are free at any time to change your mind and withdraw consent
Sharing your personal data:
We may need to pass the information we collect to other companies for administrative purposes. We may use third parties to carry out certain activities, such as processing and sorting data, monitoring how customers use our site and issuing our e-mails for us.
Criteria used to determine retention periods:
Retention in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements: We will retain your personal data after your have requested your account to be closed based on our legal and regulatory requirements.
Your rights under applicable data protection law:
Your rights are as follows (noting that these rights don't apply in all circumstances):
- The right to be informed about our processing personal data
- The right to have your personal data corrected if its inaccurate and to have incomplete personal data completed
- The right to object to processing your personal data
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data
- The right to have your personal data erased
- The right to request access to your personal data and information about how we process it
- The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data
- The right to complain to the information commissioner's office